The Power BI developer first of all should be able to develop charts, grafts and reports in Power BI.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Information System. Besides that, one needs to have considerable work experience in similar fields
- Experience of 5+ years in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects
- Experience of 5+ years and familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
- 3 to 4 years of experience working with a self-service tool, preferably Power BI.
- Conversational English
Roles and Responsibilities
- Power BI development and administration
- Building Analysis Services reporting models
- Developing visual reports, dashboards
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports
- Able to implement row-level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards
It is a remote full-time position with working hours till 1-2 PM EST. In case you believe you are a good fit for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org