PHP (Laravel) Developer
DevCube is an international DevOps, web, and software development team. Since 2012 we have completed a variety of successful projects for startups and enterprise corporations alike. Our team can rapidly build complex ideas into effective projects, as well as provide continuous support and additional development as our clients grow.Apply
We are looking for a PHP (Laravel) developer, who can join our team.
- Discussing project aims with the client and development team.
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
- 1-3+ years of commercial experience.
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7+.
- Laravel knowledge.
- Knowledge of js/jquery.
- Conversational English.
- CSS, JSON, HTML5.
- Docker (will be a plus).
After the first step of the interview process, you need to complete a task in order to check your PHP knowledge.
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday (Working hours till 12 PM EST).
- Monthly payments on the Payoneer account
- Holidays and days off can be discussed.
- English-speaking environment.
NOTE. It is a fully remote position, based on contract employment.
We want to hear from you
This is a remote full-time position.
In case you believe you are a good fit for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to our HR Manager at;