As an AWS Architect, you will be a Subject Matter Expert on diverse and challenging engagements at client sites. You will work with clients to build and architect new solutions, and migrate workloads into AWS. DevCube is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations!
- Implement and manage management, control, and deploy systems on AWS
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance support
- Develop and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and resilient on the AWS platform
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Knowledgeable in AWS networking, security, identity and access management, DNS, etc.
- Experience with Terraform or cloud-native scripting languages (ARM / CloudFormation / Cloud Deployment Manager)
- Familiar with a cloud provider’s Command Line Interface (CLI) and know how to invoke APIs in languages such as Python
- Deep understanding of logging and monitoring and security best practices
- Experience with disaster recovery tiers and designing for highly available workloads
This is a remote full-time position. In case you believe you are a good fit for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org